Check out this article that talks about short term rentals and our rights as property owners. The DSTRA agrees that our rights need to be protected buy generic flagyl. It is possible to protect our neighborhoods and even improve our neighborhoods while still allowing property owners to operate STRs. It is important for us to urge our city leaders to pass responsible legislation regarding the future of short term rentals. They need to make laws and rules that benefit all property owners rights, not just the few.
- Denver Post Editorial Board Weighs in on Short Term Rentals Without Weighing the Facts
- Just the Facts: Short Term Rentals Are Not Impacting Affordable Housing in Denver
- Property Rights and Short Term Rentals
- Colorado Springs Embraces Short Term Rentals
- Nashville Finds Common Ground on Short Term Rental Regulations